Santa Went Crazy, Night Santa Went Crazy, Night

Brilliant!

Especially for a first flash, and obviously the music is epic as per usual for Weird Al.

Well done, sir - keep practising and have a great christmas!

Pico's Time Tank Pico's Time Tank

Good, but not fantastic

The animation was very well done, backgrounds detailed as ever, and the sound was good enough.

One criticism I could make though, the fight scenes were a little slow paced, there wasn't really all that much feeling of danger (although I suppose it IS Pico, he doesn't have an awful lot to be scared of >_<)

Good work anyhow, 4 /5

The-Swain responds:

You're right about the lack of danger feeling, though. There wasn't really a point where he was in trouble, which is certainly what we intended. The conclusion is supposed to sort of be his ironic reward for haphazardly running through these scenes without a care.

Blockhead: Quick Shot 1 Blockhead: Quick Shot 1

Awesome ^^

I don't care what anyone says about this, even if it is just a short, it's still hilarious!

Keep up the good work, can't wait for the Ep. 11!

Also, lol at pwnmastr being pwnt ; D

Toss the Turtle Toss the Turtle

Fantastic

Well drawn, addictive and fun.

The only problem I'm having is the same as other reviews below, it won't recognise that I got most of the medals, only one of them registered :/

24 Days in the Mall 24 Days in the Mall

Aye, it's pretty decent.

I'll admit that I sat here and played it for *looks at the clock* about an hour, actually. XD

The one criticism I do have is that it lacks variety, if you're going to make a game this long you really need to have levels where you're doing stuff other than just shooting. In the end I didn't really use anything apart from the regular bullets and the saw and I got along just fine with that.

But yeah, keep up the good work and I'll look forward to your next release!

8/10 (would have been seven but you get an extra point for the music ;) )

Metro.Siberia Metro.Siberia

Simplicity is key

Simple, elegant, and the music fits perfectly.

Easy to play but hard to master, also a little frustrating when you crash, but that's just part of the fun, isn't it?

One thing I would suggest for a sequel is checkpoints though - that would eliminate some of the frustration >_<

This is by far my favourite game on NG, it's been in my favourites for ages, only just got around to reviewing it.

Keep up the good work, sir!

He Loved Her So Much He Loved Her So Much

Hmm

Okay, first off, I'd avoid using FL's default samples in tracks, especially for an intro, where it's most obvious.

And your guitar solos are seriously lacking in structure, a guitar solo isn't just a random note roll, they are usually based around scales, and make sense musically.

The main riff is similarly all over the place.

However, with some work and further practise you could fix this.

All I can suggest is that you somehow acquire the full version of FL (your means of doing so are none of my business, claims that serial codes can be found on torrent sites are unverified...) and work on it, because although you seem to have worked out how to use the program, but you need practise!

Listen to more music, specifically the genre which you are trying to create, listen to melodic aspects, and work on it.

The talent is there, but it just doesn't flow well enough, or make sense melodically.

Good luck on future submissions.

Nametolong responds:

Thank You. I do understand the concept of a solo though. I been playing guitar six years, but since time is a factor when your using a demo FL I was unable to have much scale referred sturcture. I do appreiciate your critique it has been one of the most helpful. :D Thank you and till next time.

=Judgement Day= =Judgement Day=

Nice.

The Descending bass sequence screams "Birth of a God" from FF VII though ;)

Good track though, nicely done.

Hades responds:

Well, I must admit that I was listening to a lot of the FF VII soundtrack when I wrote the beginning, so I guess you're more than right. ;D Thanks for the review!

Oh, and btw, I fived all of your stuff, I hope it helps the problem a bit.

Neon Sparks Neon Sparks

Good but...

The one thing I'd suggest for this and all your work is that you tweak the overall volume so that it doesn't peak, and therefore go crackly.

The way this is, the levels make my speakers fuck up, which isn't a good thing

A wee bit more work on the production side of things, and you'll be right on.

Tx-Maniac-xT responds:

Yeah, that was my main problem on this one. I couldn't stand that it wasn't loud enough(though it was) so I left it like that. When I finally wanted to fix it I came back and the song was gone. Since I'm a cheap skate I only have the demo version of FL, when my computer restarts my song disapears. Lol, I really need to purchase FL. Thanks for the review bro.