Santa Went Crazy, Night Santa Went Crazy, Night

Brilliant!

Especially for a first flash, and obviously the music is epic as per usual for Weird Al.

Well done, sir - keep practising and have a great christmas!

Pico's Time Tank Pico's Time Tank

Good, but not fantastic

The animation was very well done, backgrounds detailed as ever, and the sound was good enough.

One criticism I could make though, the fight scenes were a little slow paced, there wasn't really all that much feeling of danger (although I suppose it IS Pico, he doesn't have an awful lot to be scared of >_<)

Good work anyhow, 4 /5

The-Swain responds:

You're right about the lack of danger feeling, though. There wasn't really a point where he was in trouble, which is certainly what we intended. The conclusion is supposed to sort of be his ironic reward for haphazardly running through these scenes without a care.

Blockhead: Quick Shot 1 Blockhead: Quick Shot 1

Awesome ^^

I don't care what anyone says about this, even if it is just a short, it's still hilarious!

Keep up the good work, can't wait for the Ep. 11!

Also, lol at pwnmastr being pwnt ; D

Weebl &amp;amp; Bob : Goo Fiction Weebl & Bob : Goo Fiction

ahahahahahahaha

I haven't laughed so hard at a Weebl and Bob short in ages, this is a work of pure genius!

And here was me thinking Weebl had lost his touch ; )

*votes 5 and adds to favourites*

Leftovers Leftovers

Hmm

I dont see what the big fuss about this animation is, it's good but there is better stuff on the portal.

I guess that's just a matter of opinion though.

2/5

Badly Drawn Dawg Series 2 Badly Drawn Dawg Series 2

Lol!

The second episode was pure genius, if a little gross xD

5/5 - more badly drawn dog please!

False Peanut Butter False Peanut Butter

...

>_<

what the hell was that?

the phrase "wtf" explains this animation best

that however, is not a bad thing : )

MisterSambert responds:

If I have succeeded in confusing you, I have succeeded! w00T!

Gaara's Jar of Dirt Gaara's Jar of Dirt

Bloody decent for a first flash

Ignore all the idiots who say things like "ZOMG, THE ANIMATION SUCKED!!11" etc. - because they obviously have no idea how hard it is to make a decent flash animation.

To do something as good as this with mouse drawing on a first try is exceptional, and is well deserving of underdog of the week.

I'd like to see half the people who reviewed this TRY to do something like this >_<

However, the only critisism I do have is the sound quality - it's often possible to download MP3s of songs featured on youtube videos using torrents etc, these are generally better quality than recording it directly off the video - and being fan made in the first place, downloading them is not a breach of copyright.

Keep up the good work, I'll look forward to future submissions from you :)

Mario: Magic Mushroom Mario: Magic Mushroom

not bad : )

Better than a lot of the crap some people post on newgrounds - that's for sure

Ever thought of making this a series? like a collabration of Mario's mishaps xD

Short is good, 3 outta 5